スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Rose Window Umbrella- Personal Sanctuary, Fashion item to protect spirits of individuals.

Hello, My name is Towako.
 I am now planning to make product version of the ”Rose Window Umbrella" and want to deliver it to anyone who needs this.
I want to challenge crowd founding to create it. I will ask you cooperation at that time.    m(_ _)m

The Rose Window Umbrella  
The Rose Window Umbrella is a transparent umbrella designed with around stained glass windows in Gothic churches. This idea was born from my experiences in my high school days in Germany, when I fell in Love with Gothic architecture and European art, After I returned to Japan, I encountered beautiful fashion styles like Gothic & Lolita. Through my activities such as theater and dance performances, I became enchanted by the beauty of light, Shade, and shadow. These accumulated experiences led me to the idea of the Rose Window Umbrella.
To realize this idea, I bought oil pens in all colors and I drew the West Rose Window of  the Notre Dame Cathedral in Amiens on transparent Umbrella. Through this creation I leaned that "Notre Dame" means "One Lady" or "Mother Mary" in French. The Rose symbolizes Mother Mary san she's sometimes referred to as Rosa Mystica or Mystical Rose. The Notre Dame Cathedral in Amiens is the largest Gothic church in France. I fee I have to produce the Rose Window Umbrella and deliver it to anyone who needs one. It is a fashion item to protect the spirits of individuals. This Umbrella could be a sanctuary for a frightened person. Now the world is facing to an unprecedented event. I think it is important for each of us to have our own sanctuary in which to stay sane. The Rose Window Umbrella cannot be protection from viruses or radio activity, but I made this to protect the spirits of individuals from something invisible. It can be your personal sanctuary.

Now I am trying to make second prototype(product version) of the Rose Window Umbrella. Soon after I succeeded to make it, I will challenge crowd founding. And I will ask your cooperation at that time. Thank you.

                                                                                                          
Towako
twitter
https://twitter.com/towako_ballet
Copyright ©︎ 2020 Towa Japan All Rights Reserved


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

薔薇窓傘の撮影について

 こんばんはTowakoです。 薔薇窓傘とはヨーロッパの大聖堂等に見られるステンドグラスの丸い窓、薔薇窓を表した透明な傘です。このブログでは、薔薇窓傘の製品化を目指します。 今日は薔薇窓傘のヴィジュアルの撮影について書きます。 薔薇窓傘の製品化にあたって、どうしてもやりたかった事が、PR用の写真の作品撮りです。SNSで宣伝するのに必要だという事以上に、薔薇窓傘を使った特別な写真を作ってみたかった、というのがあります。薔薇窓傘を使ってどんな写真が撮れるだろう、と思いました。スマホで自撮りするよりもっと凄い写真が撮れるはずだと思っていました。 撮影はmanimanium さんというTwitterで知った写真家にお願いしました。彼女の写真はとても特別で現代的で美しいと思いました。切実で霊的でキレイじゃない綺麗だと思いました。(キレイ→清潔で規定通り/綺麗→美しい、脳にガーンとくる という意味で使っています。m(__)m photo by manimanium  /model Towako, ありちゃん and 死神紫郎 モデルは私自身と、異性装エンジニアのありちゃん、ギター弾き歌手の死神紫郎さんにお願いしました。撮影後に気付いたことですが、薔薇窓傘のモデルとして選んだ人には皆天使のイメージがある、と思いました。明日以降のブログでは個別の撮影について詳しく書いていこうと思います。 とにかく、現時点で私に用意できる最高の写真が撮れたと思っています。本当に素晴らしい写真家さんモデルさんに依頼する事が出来て幸運でした。 薔薇窓傘は差すことによって自分自身を芸術として表現できる傘です。だからこそ、これから色々な写真家さん、モデルさん、舞台人の方に使っていただけるようにするのが私の目標です。 Towako twitter https://twitter.com/towako_ballet Copyright ©︎ 2020 Towa Japan All Rights Reserved

薔薇窓傘、影絵

「 薔薇窓傘」とはヨーロッパの大聖堂などに見られる、ステンドグラスの丸い窓「薔薇窓」をデザインした透明の傘です。光が透けると持つ人の顔や体に光の模様が映ります。 薔薇窓傘は通常の傘としてももちろん使って頂けますが、 写真、映像作品やダンス、演劇等の舞台芸術の小道具としても、とても美しく存在感があり、おすすめです。 この薔薇窓傘をいろいろな写真家さんやモデルさん、演出家さんやパフォーマーさんに 使って頂けたらいいな、と思っています。 それが私の夢です。 この写真は河原で撮りました。人間影絵です。 Towako twitter  https://twitter.com/towako_ballet Copyright ©︎ 2020 Towa Japan All Rights Reserved

薔薇窓傘 受注生産開始しました! 

こんばんはTowakoです。 薔薇窓傘とはヨーロッパの大聖堂などに見られるステンドグラスの丸い窓、薔薇窓のような透明な傘のことです。このブログは私の製作している薔薇窓傘を製品化し、発表する為のブログです。 Twitterではお知らせをしていたのですが、 「薔薇窓傘」の受注生産を開始いたしました!! こちらのサイトからご覧いただけます↓ https://towako.thebase.in   photo by manimanium  サイト内で使用している写真はmanimaniumさんという写真家さんに撮影していただきました。 明日のブログでは撮影について書いて行こうと思います。 今の時点では、受注生産での販売開始ということで、一本一本手作理でのご用意になってしまいます。 そのため、値段も高くなってしまっているのですが、私にとってはこの地点はゴールではないです。 やはり、求めやすい価格で薔薇窓傘を販売できるように、工場生産ができるように動いていきたいと思っています。 薔薇窓傘のことをただの傘ではなく、アートだと捉えて下さる方もいらっしゃいます。 私自身もそのようなスタンスで考えています。 でも、だからこそ薔薇窓傘を必要として下さる方に届けるために活動していきたいと考えています。 薔薇窓傘をさすことによって、「自分自身をアートとして表現することができる」そんな傘を目指しています。 そのために活動していきます。どうにか工場生産の目処を立ててクラウドファンディングにも挑戦していきたいと考えていますので、その節はどうぞよろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m photo by manimanium / model Towako Towako twitter https://twitter.com/towako_ballet Copyright ©︎ 2020 Towa Japan All Rights Reserved